Do you happen to be one of the more forgetful types? If the answer is in the affirmative, then the VibraLite 8 vibrating watch would be a good device to own, since the name itself is pretty much self-explanatory – it will vibrate whenever there is a to-do task that needs to be attended to in order to increase your efficiency. There are 8 alarm settings to choose from along with an Auto Reset Countdown Timer option that makes room for a bunch of variable and interval reminders. All this for $149.95? We’re quite sure most decent smartphones these days come with a calendar function that ought to be able to do all the VibraLite 8 vibrating watch offers and more.
Next Story: Automatic Sleeve Dispenser For Doorknobs
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool