You know, kings of yore would probably have given a handsome amount of gold from their treasuries while sacking the court jester for the WAHHA GO GO machine, which in our opinion is pretty pointless. After all, this manually operated device has only one use – to produce giggles. All you need to do to activate the machine is spin the heavy metal disk mounted on its torso and it will automatically rear its head, take a deep breath and start to laugh out loud via its artificial vocal cords. Sounds pretty creepy, eh?
Next Story: Intel Atom Pine Trail Out This October
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland