There will only be 1,000 of Asus’ ROG MARS video cards, making this to be rather limited in quantity. To refresh your memory, it boasts dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 285 GPUs alongside a jaw-dropping 4GB of onboard memory (frankly, I never thought this was possible back in the days where 4MB of S3 Virge video memory was considered to be mammoth). If you happen to be one of the 1,000 people in the world blessed enough to snag one of these, you will be able to enjoy increased performance by 75%, capable of playing games without lag or stuttering despite running at the highest resolutions and maximum quality settings.
Next Story: Colorado Residents Could Get Free Phones
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2009-05-28: Asus Mars Graphics Card Features Two GPUs, Is Enormous