AAXA Technologies has just announced the second pico projector from their lineup known as the P2. The P2 will be powered by a spanking new LCoS chip and features 33 lumens output and a 800 x 600 resolution, which is basically the top-of-the-line pico projector resolution to date. You will be able to enjoy movies at sizes of up to 80″ in size, although make sure the room is relatively dark if you want to take full advantage of the AAXA P2. Other features include a built-in direct VGA connector, a remote control, 1GB internal memory, a microSD memory card slot and video playback capability. Unfortunately, battery life has been rated at a mere 35 minutes, making this useful for extremely short presentations if you’re nowhere near a power outlet.RELATED
- OLED microdisplay-based eyetracking Head Mounted Device
- Augmented reality mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
- Oakley 3D Gascan, the ultimate 3D glasses for theaters
- Logitech Revue with Google TV unveiled
- i-Station has a new stereoscopic 3D portable media player
- Follow: pico projector, projector,
- Seen at: picoprojector-info