AAXA Technologies has just announced the second pico projector from their lineup known as the P2. The P2 will be powered by a spanking new LCoS chip and features 33 lumens output and a 800 x 600 resolution, which is basically the top-of-the-line pico projector resolution to date. You will be able to enjoy movies at sizes of up to 80″ in size, although make sure the room is relatively dark if you want to take full advantage of the AAXA P2. Other features include a built-in direct VGA connector, a remote control, 1GB internal memory, a microSD memory card slot and video playback capability. Unfortunately, battery life has been rated at a mere 35 minutes, making this useful for extremely short presentations if you’re nowhere near a power outlet.
Next Story: iRiver working on Android powered media player
- 2014-03-18: Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09: Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07: Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26: Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16: EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered
- 2012-05-03: Pop Video pico projector loves your iPhone
- 2011-11-08: Dell M110 Ultra Mobile Projector introduced
- 2011-09-08: Tursion TS-102 - pico projector or computer?
- 2011-08-09: Light Blue Optics pico projector receives FCC approval
- 2011-04-05: Vivitek Qumi DLP pico projector model ready to rock soon