The iPhone nano is one rumor that simply refuses to die, and this time round there is more credence to that rumor with one of Apple’s patent that resembles an iPhone nano of sorts. Apple could possibly work on a future device that could change the way touch interfaces work, simply by moving the touch surface to the back of the device. As for the front, it will be a display by itself, while the mentioned back has been listed as a “force-sensitive touch based surface”. Do you think this concept will ever make its way to consumers’ hands, or will it remain something imaginary forever?
Next Story: LG GB109 candybar out soon
- 2013-05-08: Future iPhones Could Feature Invisible Buttons, Sliders
- 2013-04-25: Apple Patent Wants To Use Your iPhone To Help Find, Start Your Vehicle
- 2013-04-09: Apple Patent Connects iPhone To Mac Automatically Through Proximity System
- 2013-04-04: Apple Patent Hints At Their Own Version Of Google Street View
- 2013-02-07: Apple Patent Suggests Image Identification Security Measure On iOS, Mac