Note: this is not an Apple Product
The news that Apple might be using its own chips to power an upcoming tablet device is sweeping the Internet today. Is anyone surprised that Apple would actually use its chips? Err… it’s quite obvious that if Apple builds something that would be a “big iPhone” and that would run on the same OS, they might use something that’s similar (but beefier) to what an iPhone is… Anyway, we already know that the iPhone CPU can go much faster, but the casing can’t really take the heat. A bigger tablet will have a better cooling system. Apple will also need a new graphics core because the pixels count on the tablet would 6x bigger than the iPhone’s (assuming a 1280×720 resolution).
Next Story: CASBliP Is Bat-Sense For The Blind
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2011-12-07: PowerSkin Gaming Skin extends your gaming sessions
- 2010-01-12: Fingerworks Website Taken Offline
- 2010-01-19: Lala To Offer iPhones And Apple Tablet An Online Locker?
- 2010-01-25: Apple Tablet Runs iPhone Apps?