Who would’ve thought that something like the Nintendo DS could actually handle social games like Guitar Hero and now, Band Hero? Activision’s title will make its way to the DS platform pretty soon, and it comes with 4-player ad-hoc for instant band rocking sessions. You can use the On Tour guitar attachment, choose to sing through the system’s built-in mic, or play around with the drum skin attachment to keep things banging. DSi owners will feel left out since the drum skin doesn’t suit the DSI’s tinier frame, and there is no GBA cartridge port to plug in the guitar attachments.
Next Story: Razer Orochi Gaming Mouse
- 2013-05-01 Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-02-08 Activision Finds Wii U Launch 'Somewhat Disappointing'
- 2012-07-27 Nintendo explains how they test the 3DS
- 2012-05-04 Nintendo patent application tracks DS from above
- 2012-03-06 Nintendo 3DS sells 4.5 million units in its first year in the U.S.
- 2011-11-09 Android and iOS dominate the portable game market
- 2011-10-13 Nintendo hits 50 million sales for DS console
- 2011-05-24 Activision remains coy on Modern Warfare 3 for Nintendo consoles