The folks at RIM have finally announced the BlackBerry Curve 8520, where this smartphone will be making its debut at T-Mobile USA and Vodafone UK sometime next month. The BlackBerry 8520 is tipped to be RIM’s latest attempt at luring in the average consumer to its line of smartphones by featuring an extremely budget-friendly price. Word has it that Vodafone UK subscribers will be able to bring the smartphone home without forking out a single cent, assuming they settle for a new contract with a £25 or more monthly plan. Folks living across the Atlantic, however, will have to wait for some time before pricing details become apparent. Would you be picking it up if you’re hankering after a pocket-friendly BlackBerry?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: blackberry, RIM,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport