The BlackBerry Magnum has been bandied about since April, although here we are with a proper image of it online. The Magnum is touted to be the first smartphone from RIM that comes with a hardware QWERTY keyboard alongside a touchscreen display at 480 x 320 pixels. Unfortunately for the image you see here, it features a pack of Trojan Magnum rubber over the smartphone’s display to dampen our anticipation and spirits. Hopefully RIM will announce the BlackBerry Magnum officially this summer.
Next Story: RAmos T11 To Run On Google Android
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale