The BlackBerry Magnum has been bandied about since April, although here we are with a proper image of it online. The Magnum is touted to be the first smartphone from RIM that comes with a hardware QWERTY keyboard alongside a touchscreen display at 480 x 320 pixels. Unfortunately for the image you see here, it features a pack of Trojan Magnum rubber over the smartphone’s display to dampen our anticipation and spirits. Hopefully RIM will announce the BlackBerry Magnum officially this summer.
Next Story: RAmos T11 To Run On Google Android
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone