2D barcodes (also known as QR Code in Japan) are barcodes that can store a relatively large quantity of text (4096 characters or so). They can be used for anything: business cards, web URLs and so on… the video in the full post shows that the BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 can read some contact information from a 2D barcode. QR code was invented in 1994.
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Nokia Lumia 929 Allegedly Purchased In Mexico
- Oppo R1 Announced, Promises To Deliver "Stunning" Images
- KitKat Now Part Of Android Distribution Stats
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry app, blackberry messenger, leak, smartphones,