Now here’s a handset that will definitely target those who are a wee bit superstitious, as they tote around a functional deity in their pockets. Enter the Buddha phone – a luxury gold-plated cellphone that comes in a strangely circular shape and a very Buddhist-inspired design. Features-wise, this is nothing to shout about, ranging from a 2″ LCD display to a 1.3 megapixel camera, dual SIM card slots, an integrated FM radio, audio and video playback, alongside a microSD memory card slot. It retails for $123 but doesn’t come with any karma points unless you purchase similar handsets for the rest of your family.
Next Story: NERF 2: N-Strike Elite For The Wii
- 2013-09-16: Fairphone Is First Fair Trade Smartphone In The World
- 2013-08-26: Instant Pizza Button On Your Hotel Phone
- 2013-07-23: Samsung Phone Runs On Urine
- 2013-07-10: Toddler Purchases Vintage Car By Accident Over Dad's Phone
- 2013-04-12: Phone Camera Assists Medical Field Again