Love the great outdoors and living the rough-and-tumble lifestyle? That’s what the Chasercam is for – this intelligent sports-camera comprise of a couple of parts – the camera (with base) and the sensor target. Once activated, the camera turns on it’s base and up and down, looking all over the place for the sensor target. All you need to do is place one of these onto the person doing the tricks, while another is stuck onto the person chasing the, well, trickster, for total coverage. It would be interesting to see what kind of home videos will materialize out of this concept though.
Next Story: F88 Netbook
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept