Over the past year or so, this has been a regular occurrence: iPhone/iPod cases manufactured in China show up on our radar well before Apple announces any products. The case will often reveal the form factor, or features like cameras (because of the wholes required). This time, dozens of them are showing that the next generation iPod Touch and iPod nano will have cameras in the back.
While this is not a surprise for the Touch, it is a bit of a good surprise for the nano. That said, Apple needs to find something to add, because people care less and less about higher storage capacity on the nano. Head to CulofMac as they have unearthed the story (more images there). It is well known that secrets are hard to keep when sub-contracting in China, but hopefully, no one will die this time.RELATED
- Rumor: iPod Touch to get 64GB, GPS?
- iRadio Rumored For Fall Launch Alongside iOS 7
- Apple Reportedly Looking To Pay Half The Royalty Rates That Pandora Does
- Apple Executives Reportedly Met Up With Jimmy Iovine To Talk Music Streaming
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor