Corning recently announced that its Gorilla glass will be the protective cover glass of choice for the Samsung Ultra Touch range of handsets. Available in a wide range of thicknesses that range from 0.5mm up to 2.0mm, it makes room for providing flexibility in device design alongside glass processing. In addition, it can be adapted to scale various sheet sizes for optimal throughput. The Gorilla Glass is also environmentally friendly thanks to the use of alumino-silicate glass that is produced using Corning’s proprietary fusion draw process.
Next Story: Thanko Silent Keyboard EX
- 2013-08-08 BMW i8 Gets Gorilla Glass
- 2013-07-29 Gorilla Glass NBT Protects Touchscreen Laptops
- 2013-06-11 Corning Gorilla Glass Could Be Used In Cars
- 2013-05-08 Corning: Sapphire Phone Screens Weaker Than You Think
- 2013-01-03 Gorilla Glass 3 To Debut At CES 2013
- 2011-05-03 Samsung Galaxy S II has a Corning Gorilla Glass screen