Today we are featuring some technologies that bring our drinking experience to the next level… but, please drink responsibly*. Absolut launched its new iPhone app Drinkspiration leveraging GPS use and integrating Twitter and Facebook. The Absolut application recommends the right drink depending on the user’s mood, the time of the day, the liquor type, the drink color, the shape of the glass, the type of venue and more. Using the built-in GPS, social media and users’ collective behavior, Drinkspiration displays what cocktails are ordered around the world in alive Top list feed. Drinkspiration is expected to be released for Google Android G3. Check the video here dowload the application from iTunes here.
*Drink responsibly: Alcohol beverages are only for adults of legal drinking age.
If you choose to drink alcohol beverages, do so sensibly, and in moderation.
Avoid drinking before or when driving, or whenever it puts you or others at risk.
Don’t drink if you are pregnant.
Next Story: HTC Hero: FCC approved with AT&T 3G bands
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-01-15 iPhone Tops Potential Buyer Report With Samsung Gaining More Interest
- 2011-09-05 iPhone 5 launch date: October 21 [Best Buy leak]
- 2010-06-10 Samsung takes a stab at Apple's Retina Display, explained
- 2010-10-01 Genuine Moleskin iPad, iPhone Covers Combine Bits and Atoms
- 2010-12-02 Motorola: 4G Android Smartphones, Tablets, and iPhone Threat on Verizon?