Love conceptual designs? Chances are you’ll like the DYA phone concept that comes with features pulled right out from the future, including rounded bubble-buttons that are a snap to press (and fun, too), without having to actually look at them. The unusual bubble composition places #1 right at the top, while the others down the pecking order are located from left to right. The back of the DYA itself comes coated with elastic paint that makes it easier to touch, while reducing the risk of damaging its innards when dropped. Neat!
Next Story: Animate Concept Claims To Slim Folks Down
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept