Now this is one of the more unique timepieces that we’ve come across, thanks to the ideas of students from l’Ecole d’Arts AppliquÃ©s GenÃ¨va. Known as the Eris spherical watch from Pierre Junod, it pays homage to the solar system’s dwarf planet of a similar moniker. The hour hand is white in color to make it stand out, while the orange minute hand and laser engraved figures further help you tell the time as accurately as possible, turning this into an attractive device on your working desk or when worn around your neck. It won’t come cheap though, as this unique design will set you back by a cool $450 thereabouts.
Next Story: Easy Quick Jumper
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool