Were you impressed by the Moto-Terminator in the most recent Terminator Salvation outing? Well, Flossie could very well the the grand-daddy of them all, as this robot was specially built to ride motorcycles. Thankfully for humanity, Flossie is not able to her bike for a spin in the open just yet, since this self-learning robot has some ways to go before getting the hang of throttle response, clutch drag, gear shifting patterns and other stuff associated with riding a bike. We can most probably look forward to a military function when Flossie is finally refined as a final product, engaged in quick hit-and-run missions deep into enemy lines.
Next Story: MX-5000 Universal Remote Control
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland