Nissan has just introduced its Forest AC air conditioning system, where this automotive climate control setup was specially designed to control humidity, aroma and other ambient factors apart from the temperature and air cleaning features found with current systems. Nissan is proud to claim that the Forest AC is the first automotive system in the world created to make driving more comfortable based on the driver’s mental activity. Guess this means the car knows when you’re about to doze off, hence churning out some sorts of aromas to keep you alert and focused without introducing any unnecessary tension in the process. Hopefully this system will be tested thoroughly as you know the old adage – one man’s meat is another man’s poison.
Next Story: Finger Orchestra For DJs
- 2014-03-03: Nissan's Smart Rearview Mirror Relies On Cameras
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video
- 2014-01-27: Nissan ZEOD RC Fuel Engine Might Be Small, But It Has a Fierce Bite
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-16: Nissan Powers Building In Japan With Electric Cars