As if the iPhone isn’t expensive enough in selected countries, Sayn Design has come up with their intepretation of Apple’s best selling (and only) handset to date. This redesign won’t see the iPhone 3G S hit the market, but will instead use the iPhone 3G, although it comes in a limited Diamond deluxe Gold Edition which is luxuriously wrapped in 24k gold alongside an integrated 18k Gold Sayn Design crown. The crown will be decorated with 0.20 carat brilliant cut diamonds. Apart from that, the rest of the body will be adorned by 53 (50 carat) diamonds. There will only be 500 of these ultra expensive handsets lying around, where each of them will come in an exclusive wooden box.
Next Story: Retro Mini X Handheld NES System
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2010-02-04: AT&T Finally Allows 3G Streaming For SlingPlayer On iPhone
- 2010-05-25: Apple Online Store Stops Offering The 8GB iPhone 3G?
- 2010-06-04: Apple iPhone 3G discontinued officially