An eagle eyed ninja has uncovered the iRiver E200 that looks fairly ordinary, and it won’t be breaking new ground anytime soon as it looks pretty much like the E100 by all aspects. You do get touch-sensitive buttons now though to replace the previous directional pad, while the display has been increased to 2.8″ to make things easier on your eyes. Compatible audio and video formats include RMVB, MPEG-4 SP, WMV9 SP, XVID SP and MP3, WMA, OGG and FLAC. Unfortunately, we know nothing about pricing or availability at the moment.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Has New XPERIA Rachael
- 2013-10-16: iRiver Launches ON Smart Exercise Headset
- 2013-02-18: IRiver WOWTab: A Clone Of The Nexus 7?
- 2011-07-19: iRiver Story HD has built-in Web browser
- 2011-07-18: Is the iPod becoming less popular these days?
- 2011-07-14: iRiver Vanilla and iRiver TAB spotted
- 2011-07-04: iRiver P8 rolls out in Mother Russia
- 2011-01-13: Iriver U100 digital audio player
- 2010-08-16: iRiver S100 Panorama heading to the Land of the Rising Sun