Want to set up a vehicle choir? Perhaps we could get a bunch of mechanics to fine tune near-silent hybrid cars found in Japan as they could all mandated to come with a noise-making device when switched from fuel to battery mode in order to alert people of the vehicle’s presence, especially the hearing impaired and the blind. So far, the ministry has launched a panel of scholars, vision-impaired groups, consumers, police and the automobile industry to discuss the matter before studying a report drawn up by the end of 2009.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Bao Has All The Right Angles
- 2014-04-17 Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30 NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28 Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17 Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17 Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2010-12-29 Nintendo 3DS is unsuitable for kids under 6