Sega Toys have come up with the Karada personal trainer, a pair of headphones that not only deliver your favorite tunes right into your auditory canals, it will also come with a trio of built-in modes comprising of running, walking and aerobics. The integrated sensor will keep track of your pulse rate the moment you key in your age, and as you exercise, you will receive tips that inform you to slow down a wee bit, or provide encouragement if you’re doing OK. If you decide to go against the “advice” of the Karada trainer, it will perform a major machine sulk and turn itself off. Trust the Japanese to come up with the $92 Karada Trainer Headphones.
Next Story: iPhone Sayn Design
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced