Is it just us, or do you also think that these Lightsaber Flashlights are just the coolest thing on earth after sliced bread? This replica of Darth Vader’s weapon of choice won’t be able to disable any Jedi upstart or sever limbs, but it does give an eerie red glow to help you find our way around thanks to a quartet of LEDs. Powered by a trio of AAA batteries instead of some mystical crystal, the Lightsaber Flashlight is currently going for $25 a pop. In addition, whenever you swish it around, the batteries will be further drained to recreate lightsaber sound effects. Time to lay the smack down at the next pajama party!
Next Story: Essential G2 Pocket Projector
- 2013-09-20: Star Wars Thumb Wrestling Kit Has You Fighting With Small Lightsabers
- 2013-06-28: Iron Man Themed Lightsaber Is The Coolest Thing You'll See Today
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Knitting Needles
- 2013-06-10: Lightsaber Cane Confounds TSA Officers, Detains Star Wars Actor
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff