Here’s a pooch that isn’t interested in bones – all he wants is to munch on your coins and spare change as snacks. The Mog Mog Wanco as it is known (or Chewing Chewing Baby Dog in English) is the latest piggy bank from toy manufacturers Bandai that function in a similar manner as the Facebank. You can choose from various shapes and “breeds”, although there is no word on when Bandai will roll this out nor how much will it cost.
Next Story: AllSocket Power Track
- 2013-02-07: Official Tamagotchi App Will Make Its Way Onto iOS And Android Soon
- 2012-04-17: Namco Bandai's future lineup includes Tekken Tag 2 and Ni No Kuni
- 2012-04-09: Sega x Capcom x Bandai mystery game begins countdown timer to announcement
- 2012-03-01: Capcom, Bandai, SEGA collaboration teases us further with possible character reveals
- 2012-02-22: Capcom, Bandai, SEGA working on Nintendo 3DS crossover project?
- 2010-12-29: Canon DSLR is actually a coin bank
- 2009-09-25: Ikemen piggy bank woos you
- 2009-12-02: Kitty bank steals your money