Guess there is now more information for the masses who are interested in the Sonos CR200 remote control, thanks to the company’s sloppiness in leaking out the product page ahead of schedule. No idea if this was done intentionally, or not, but at least we now know that the Sonos CR200 will come with a 3.5″ capacitive touchscreen display, a glass screen and backlighting suitable for outdoor use, a light sensor and button backlights that can be activated automatically, alongside a motion sensor that nudges the device awake when it is picked up. Battery life has been rated at two to five days, depending on how much abuse you put it through. Expect the CR200 to go for $350 a pop or as part of the Bundle 250 for $290.
- 2014-04-10: Google Play Music Integrated Into Sonos
- 2014-03-18: New Sonos Controller App Aims To Make Music Discovery Simpler
- 2013-12-16: What Do We Associate The Sonos Play:1 With? [Promoted]
- 2013-10-29: Noise-Canceling Windows Could One Day Become A Reality
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review