No, Motorola isn’t producing vehicles anytime soon although there is an image of the A45 Murano from Motorola being paraded around the Internet at this point in time. Very little is known about this mystery device, although we do know that it will come with quad-band EDGE (what, no 3G in this day and age?) and a 2-megapixel camera. Many people have already started to draw comparisons between this and the Motorola QA1 Karma, no thanks to a rather similar form factor. There is no word on pricing or availability, so stay tuned.
Next Story: AvaJacket Safety Vest
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]