Designer Ricardo Sa Freire has come up with a host of interconnected movement analyzers that are able to discover and analyze body movement, letting this portable device open up doors to a whole bunch of commercial applications courtesy of tiny accelerometers. This works pretty much in the same way as doctors obtaining valuable information on how you move about in order to determine cause and treatment. Future movement analyzers will be used for entertainment, training and extreme sports purposes, leading to virtually endless possibilities.
Next Story: DustCart Robot Trash Collector
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept