O2 Germany is warning customers who bought a Toshiba TG01 that their handset might carry a virus that made its way into the device at the manufacturing level. Customers should call O2’s customer service to see how fix this. The carrier says that only a “few” units have been infected, although it’s likely that we’re not talking about a handful here.
We suspect that the virus made its way in while the software was worked on to add O2-specific customization…
Next Story: Is it the end of the road for the iPod Classic?
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2009-07-01 Palm Pre Goes O2 In The UK