Boy, it was a long time in coming, but the folks at Skype finally released their own headset to be used with the VoIP application. This plug-and-play super-wideband audio headset is touted to offer real good quality Skype calls – at least that’s what Skype claims. In addition, it is lightweight in nature and can fold flat, allowing you to travel with it in your bag without adding too much of an unsightly bulge in the process. Strictly meant for those who do not yet have a headset to use on their computers.
Next Story: I:Wing Air Circulation Solution
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-08: Skype For Modern Windows 2.7 Introduces New Features
- 2014-04-02: Skype For Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Announced
- 2014-04-01: Skype Could Feature New Chat UI For Windows Desktop