The Palm Pre might be one hot smartphone since it was released (relatively speaking, although it isn’t as highly sought after as the iPhone), but there is still one huge blemish associated with this handset – up to 40% of initial Pre sales are returned, and this piece of news does not sit well with analyst Kevin Dede who thinks that Palm shares are worth a mere $12.50, slapping a “Sell” rating on the company in the process. What do you think – is the Pre a false messiah?
Next Story: Coke Tests Vending Machine With Windows CE
- 2011-10-14: Samsung Nexus Prime might not be the only stock Ice Cream Sandwich phone launched this year
- 2011-04-15: T-Mobile G2x officially launched today
- 2011-04-07: T-Mobile G2x officially priced with a release date
- 2010-12-21: Leaked screenshot shows webOS 2.0 running on Palm Pre
- 2010-08-26: Palm Pre comes with iPhone home button
- 2010-08-29: Palm Pre overclocked beyond 1GHz mark
- 2010-10-12: Palm Pre 2 Pictured?
- 2010-11-11: Palm Pre removed by Sprint on the quiet?