What comes across as an unusually huge webcam at first glance proves otherwise – the bulbous device you see on the table is actually the Panasonic Nano Care beauty appliance. Also known by its model number EH-SA42 and EH-SA41, both of them aim to keep your surroundings moist throughout the day so that you won’t suffer from dry skin. The former manages to do so even without the need for any water – simply amazing stuff. We suppose these are important if you’re cooped up in an air-conditioned office all day long, eh? Expect to see both models arrive in Japan later this November.
Next Story: Digital Cowboy Movie Cowboy released
- 2014-04-18 One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-03-24 Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10 Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09 Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09 Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon