The 56″ Philips Cinema 21:9 LCD display is monstrous in size and perfect for you to pop popcorn in the comfort of your living room, but you’ll need to fork out a steep $7,400 for it. Also known as the Philips 56PFL9954H Cinema 21:9, it will share a similar aspect ratio with most movies in the market, doing away with those pesky black bars whenever you want to enjoy a high definition title. It packs in a whopping 8.3-million pixels and can still zoom to make the movie fill its 1080-pixel vertical resolution.
Next Story: Energizer Energizes To Go Line
- 2013-06-25 Foxconn Announces 70” 4k2k LCD TV
- 2011-10-13 Toshiba Regza 4K 2D display to be released in December 2011
- 2011-10-04 LCD TV sports super brightness levels with laser backlight
- 2011-03-24 Samsung targets 30% of global Smart TV shipments
- 2011-03-20 Mitsubishi shifts focus from LCD HDTVs to larger models