Swimovate aims to introduce a new level of challenge in the pool with the Pool-Mate watch that is able to keep track of your lap counts thanks to its integrated accelerometer. According to Swimovate, the Pool-Mate watch is able to be up to 99.75% accurate in pools longer than 10 meters, so don’t bother clocking your laps in a kiddy pool. In addition, other information it is able to keep track of includes overall time, average strokes per lap, speed, distance and calories burned. No idea why the watch has a battery life of just 12 months before you send it back to them to get the battery replaced – why can’t they make it simpler and more convenient for the customer? Still, if you want a slightly different watch, then the $114 Pool-Mate is a decent purchase.
Next Story: Enigma Battleship Drinking Game
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool