Bill gates recently said that Microsoft’s motion detection scheme called Project Natal would eventually come to Windows. As it was demonstrated at E3, the system worked very well. Conceptually, the system could also be used with Windows. It’s great, but I don’t particularly want to agitate my arms all day to move Windows around, but I would be Ok doing it to zap TV channels , change the volume, or have the system pause a movie if I stand up.
Now, I know a few gestures that Apple fans would like to use to shut down a PC, but seriously, Natal for Media Center would be awesome. Also, you can also imagine that this could be customizable and that we could teach our computers how to react to our own moves. What would YOU do?RELATED
- IRS employee convicted for wiretapping his boss with Outlook
- Nvidia fighting Intel with...humor?
- Facebook introduces touch-friendly sub-site
- Pixel Qi Working On a Low Power E-ink/LCD Hybrid Color Display
- GMail Update for iPhone and Android
- Follow: gestures, motion control, project natal, windows, xbox 360,