Microsoft Exchange is by far the best email option for Blackberry these days, but as RIM (research In Motion) wants to get deeper into the consumer market, there’s no chance that most people would sign up for a hosted exchange account.
Creating a better GMail experience is therefore one of the few options available to RIM to continue its push towards consumer-friendly email devices (source in German). A New Gmail plug-in is currently in beta test by a small group of people, apparently employees and most likely close partners like wireless carriers. Improvements would include:
- Gmail label support
- Archive management, Spam report
- Better sync?
- Search the integrality of your maibox
- Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- T-Mobile Will Ride HSPA+ to 672Mbps. Possibly Beyond
- Sony Ericsson revamps strategy, will release new models but stop software support, says Eldar Murtazin
- iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- Google I/O 2011 wrap-up
- Follow: blackberry, gmail, RIM,
- Seen at: berryreview