No, you didn’t read it wrong, and neither did the Swiss watch manufacturer start delving into the world of cellphones. The Rolex A699 handset is but a clone, created by a phone manufacturer in China with the Rolex logo clearly emblazoned across the front with a watch embedded on the lid itself. Features of the handset ain’t half bad with dual SIM capability, a 2.6″ LCD display and an integrated FM radio for portable entertainment purposes. Expect to fork out around $101 for the Rolex A699, although don’t expect it to fetch a price at any pawn shops with this.
Next Story: Fujitsu FUTRO S100 PC
- 2013-10-22: Gold GooPhone i5S Is An iPhone 5s Clone
- 2013-01-21: Woman’s Assistance Needed For Neanderthal Baby Clone
- 2012-11-01: Nova N3 is an uncanny Samsung Galaxy S3 clone
- 2012-09-04: Sony PSP Clone Runs Android 4.0, Costs Only $66
- 2012-08-28: Goophone I5 is the Android-powered iPhone 5 knockoff