It looks as though Samsung will be releasing a couple handsets pretty soon, with the S9110 and i920 being the “culprits”. The former will feature Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR and A2DP, alongside the possibility of Wi-Fi connectivity, while the SCH-i920 has just passed FCC tests last month, being dubbed a “Cellular/PCS CDMA Phone with Bluetooth, Ev-DO and WLAN”. We’re pretty sure the i920 will most probably succeed the Samsung Omnia, also known as the SCH-i900.
Next Story: Palm Pre Defects Affect Earnings
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store