Sanyo’s CY-SPJ220 is a folding bicycle that boasts 20″ tires, allowing you to tote this green traveling machine with you even in smaller elevators. Sounds like the perfect companion for Ikea fans as that would mean this bicycle can also be stowed away in an apartment foyer. This hybrid bicycle will come with a Two-Wheel Drive System, where conventional pedal power will be applied to the rear wheel, while the electric motor makes sure the front wheel is able to keep up. This means both wheels will grip the road in a secure maner to introduce a stable feeling when riding. We can expect to see this arrive in Japan by September 21st for an undisclosed fee.
Next Story: Cruel Star Wars USB Drive
- 2014-03-28: There’s No Stopping This Juggernaut Trike
- 2014-02-04: RYNO Cycle Could Make Unicycles Cool Again
- 2013-12-03: Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-15: Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- 2013-06-24: Citi Bike Smart Helmet Helps Guide Riders To Nearest Docking Station