Seidio has released a new extended battery for the Palm Pre, where it is touted to offer another 20% the capacity of the standard 1,150mAh pack that comes with the smartphone, and it does so without adding any bulk whatsoever, making sure that your Pre’s profile remains the same. This Seidio 1,350mAh battery ensures you won’t need to replace the battery cover with something else, and you can even use it with the special Touchstone battery door whenever you want to wirelessly juice up your battery. There is no word on actual lifespan per charge, but so far jkOnTheRun has estimated between 7.25 to 9.5 hours. You can pick up the Seidio Innocell 1,350mAh battery for $44.95.
Next Story: Wiimote Used To Improve Tennis Game
- 2014-04-01 EneBrick Mobile Rechargeable Battery Offers Versatility
- 2014-03-25 Sick? How About Snacking On Some Batteries?
- 2014-03-24 BatteryBox Offers New Lease Of Life For Drained Devices
- 2014-01-17 HyperJuice Battery Extends MacBook Run Time By Another 53 Hours
- 2013-12-03 Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery