Just yesterday we were testing Shazam on an iPhone, in a noisy environment… now Blackberry users can get Shazam to recognize a song and point them to a place to buy it.
If you have never heard of Shazam, it listens to a track that playing on the radio/tv or whatever source and searches for it in a database (hosted remotely). If it finds a match, it will provide the song information and a link where it can be purchased. There’s a 7-day trial for the Blackberry version.
Next Story: No WIFI iPhone In China?
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2011-11-16: Musician Sting might release an album as an app instead
- 2011-11-16: 2012 Blackberry devices will be "charming, whimsical and fun"
- 2011-08-29: BBM Music given an official first look