Just yesterday we were testing Shazam on an iPhone, in a noisy environment… now Blackberry users can get Shazam to recognize a song and point them to a place to buy it.
If you have never heard of Shazam, it listens to a track that playing on the radio/tv or whatever source and searches for it in a database (hosted remotely). If it finds a match, it will provide the song information and a link where it can be purchased. There’s a 7-day trial for the Blackberry version.
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- Sony Updates Walkman, Movies And Album Apps
- Follow: blackberry, music, shazam, smartphones, songs,