Normally we tend to frown upon items that shrink such as clothes that have been spun in the dryer or even a shrinking bank account, but this shrinking milk jug is definitely welcome. As you pour out more and more milk from it, the milk jug will also squeeze all the air out in order to preserve the freshness of the milk within even longer. According to the inventor, milk stored within can last up to a week longer – talk about brilliant! This is made possible thanks to the spring-loaded jug with flexible sides, followed by an airtight lid. Whenever milk is poured out through the pressing of a valve, it remains sealed after pouring to be free from all oxygen contact. Too bad this is but a design study that definitely warrants a manufacturing process in our book!
Next Story: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth mobile gaming controller
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept