Earlier this month, the first photos of the Rachael touch phone from Sony Ericsson surfaced. Expansys has published detailed (but partial) specifications of the handset under the XPERIA name, but with the photo of the device known as Rachael. Here are the highlights:
- Android OS
- 800×400 touch display
- 3.5G (10Mbps)
- 8 Megapixel camera with autofocus
- Link to full specifications + pre-order info
The specification don’t mention the CPU speed, although it is believed that Sony Ericsson will use a 1Ghz SnapDragon processor. There’s no word on things like graphics acceleration, but there’s probably an OpenGL-compliant GPU in there. At this point, the price and release date are unknown, but the fact that one can pre-order it would indicate that it is coming “soon” (within the next 3 months).
Next Story: Forearm Pain Relief Massager
- 2014-03-25 Diving deeper into the HTC One (M8)
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2012-02-03 Sony Ericsson Xperia NX up for pre-order next week
- 2012-01-23 Sony Ericsson ST25i Kumquat to be called Xperia U?
- 2012-01-20 Sony Ericsson ST25i "Kumquat" caught in the wild