T-Mobile USA has just dropped news that they will be offering a new Microsoft Exchange client known as Sidekick Sync to Sidekick LX 2009 customers. This application will supports Exchange push email in addition to over-the-air synchronization of calendar appointments and contacts for those who always want to remain at the top of things. Heck, the Sidekick Sync is even able to support the typical Exchange peak/non-peak scheduling system. Sidekick Sync will burn a $4.99 hole in your pocket each month, and make sure you have a Sidekick data plan to begin with.
Next Story: U290 Bagless Robot Cleaner
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom