If you fear that you won’t be getting a T-Mobile MyTouch, there is always the option to pre-order one. Best Buy is taking $50 deposits for that right now. But there’s a catch: Best Buy might only carry the red and white models only. T-Mobile would be the place to get the black models.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition Hits Thailand
- Viber Offers Phone Call Capability Now
- Microsoft Launches Socl App For Windows Phone 8 Devices
- Farm Heroes Saga Arriving On iOS And Android Early Next Year
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Follow: best buy, mytouch, smartphones,
- Seen at: tmonews