Getting zapped by a taser is bad enough, but what happens when you are faced with an array of tasers? We would definitely run helter skelter instead of hanging around, as the Taser Shockwave comprises of a menacing array of taser muzzles that can be combined in multiple groups, giving the wielder immense negotiating power in a face-to-face situation, assuming the person on the other end has virtually nothing to bargain for in return. The Shockwave is capable of aiming a barrage of tasers at a warm body within a 25 foot radius, and can be remotely controlled from another 100 feet away thanks to a remote control kit. It would be interesting to see whether future robots on the battlefield or terrorist-infested area will see the Taser Shockwave mounted on them for added punch.
Next Story: Google Voice Mobile yanked
- 2013-04-07: Taser Axon Flex Is Their Latest Policing Tool
- 2012-12-12: Woman Tasered After Numerous iPhone Purchase Attempts
- 2012-02-23: Ultimate Tazer Ball makes American Gladiators look like child's play
- 2011-04-04: Taser: now in grenade form
- 2009-07-28: Taser X3 Now Available
- 2009-07-28: Taser Shockwave a real deterrent