Don’t think anybody would like to be on the receiving end of a taser shot, but then again that doesn’t mean technology used in these stun devices would remain stagnant. It seems as though there is a new Taser in town which is capable of firing up to three shots before it requires any recharging, making it the most innovative handheld electronic control device (ECD), taking over the mantle from where the 2003-released Taser X26 left off. The Taser X3 would come in handy when used on multiple targets, featuring extra capabilities including laser sight(!) for top and bottom probes, improved monitoring and data recording and the ability to survive harsh environments. Guess harsh environments would mean tasing a mean grizzly bear into submission when you’re lost in the woods, eh?
Next Story: Dell Reduces Adamo Price
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]