Built by the Carnegie Mellon University, This snake robot has interesting all-terrain capabilities. It can swim, go through mud, climb poles or go past fences. If developed into a product, it could be great to help rescue people trapped in rubbles or be a great perfect spy robot.
Next Story: Liquid: a new digital media guide by Rovi
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland
- 2010-11-17: Robot snake is one enemy not to be trifled with