David Nichols is a huge fan of Twitter and DIY, hence coming up with the Tweetster. What’s the Tweetster? Well, it comprises of an Asus Wireless Router WL-520-GU-based Twitter client, complete with OpenWRT that runs Python off of a USB flash drive. This nifty script is able to collect the 20 most recent tweets from his followers (who should be a fast growing bunch with this DIY gizmo of his on display), showing them off on a Sparkfun serial based LCD display.
Next Story: VTech Kidizoom Plus Camera
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort
- 2014-01-19: Novena Open Laptop Prototype