Ever wondered how your hamster felt like when you placed it in a transparent ball? With the Waterwalkerz, you are able to step into your hamster’s, er, toes, as when inside this plastic inflatable ball, you can walk on water for up to half an hour before you run out of air. Chances are you will probably run out of energy by then, at least for most folks out there who lead a sedentary lifestyle. Just make sure you do not tip the scales at more than 90kg and you’re good to go. Waterwalkerz won’t come cheap at $710 a pop if you happen to own a large pool at your home, and it does look like a whole lot of fun to traipse within.
Next Story: Pocket Rocket Smashes Speed Record
- 2014-02-17: Table Tennis Champion To Face Off Against Robot In March
- 2014-02-06: Oculus Rift Used To Simulate Rugby Experience
- 2014-01-26: Babolat Play Pure Drive Will Help Improve Your Tennis Game
- 2014-01-22: Sacramento Kings Will Use Google Glass To Stream Their Games
- 2014-01-20: Sony To Make Tennis Sensor A Reality, Will Launch In May